Why should you become a member?
- Member to Member business discounts and referrals via a built-in network of the hospitality industry’s top
professionals and service providers.
- Representation on the local and state level to ensure targeted and effective results on issues that are important
to our industry such as ADA litigation, Bed tax usage, wage and hour changes.
- Educational programs: Engineering Breakfast once a quarter, guest service classes, marketing classes planned for this year
- Safety and Security: monthly updates from area law enforcement and and email alerts
- Emergency Preparedness resources
- Hospitality Scholarship Golf Tournament generates more than $15,000 each year for hospitality students in Volusia County
- Discount rates on employee background searches
- General Membership luncheons held quarterly with interesting speakers, timely programs, and Association Tradeshow to showcase your business.
- Board and sub-committees provide opportunities to serve and be an active member.
- Political activism and annual meetings held with key State legislators and Volusia County Council and staff.
Please call Bob Davis at 386-299-0771 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any other questions.